Strategic Solutions Integrated, Inc
Over 4 Billion Miles of Operation and 65 Million Hours of Successful Run Time in Engines
Xtreme Fuel Optimizer (XFO™)
REDUCE fuel costs
INCREASE fuel mileage (mpg) by 9% to 12%
INCREASE lubrication, prolong engine life, reduce engine wear
INCREASE generator fuel efficiency by 20%
INCREASE fleet top line revenue (sales) 13%-40%+
INCREASE performance and horsepower (Efficient burn of BTUs in fuel)
INCREASE Octane/Cetane numbers
INCREASE stabilization of fuel and improving poor fuel quality
REDUCE carbon buildup
REDUCE fleet maintenance costs
REDUCE carbon footprint (reduced emissions)
Over a 20-year Track Record of Proven Results
Significant Return on Investment
Promotes Cost Savings
Why Use Fuel Additives?
- Additives to diesel fuel enhance the temperature as well as optimize fuel burn, which enables the vehicle engine to function more efficiently and also provide more power and energy.
- Fuel additives are efficient when it comes to improving the manner in which fuel is burned. This increased efficiency especially enhances the performance of diesel engines.
- Fuel additives are superb at cleaning injectors, which are also instrumental to the smooth functioning of the engine machinery.
- Most additives are composed of several components, and the exceptionally good ones contain one form of lubricant or another that help diesel engines, particularly, to operate efficiently, thus reducing wear and tear, and keeping it running longer as well as minimizing the cost of maintenance.
- Some additives are corrosion inhibitors which also help prolong the lifespan of an engine by collaboratively working with lubricants to prevent moving metal parts of engines from corroding.
- Fuel additives improve fuel economy as repairs and running costs are reduced.
- Driving in cold countries or during winter periods, especially during freezing weather, there is a high risk of breakdown for diesel-powered vehicles due to crystallization of the diesel fuel, which in turn, prevents the flow of fuel around the engine. When this happens, the vehicle becomes nearly useless. Using additives ensures the quality of fuel is improved and engines function at optimum operation levels.
What is XFO™?
An additive that contains an oil-soluble organo-metallic compound which functions as a ‘burn rate modifier’ and a ‘catalyst’ to lower the ignition point of fuel in the combustion chamber by several hundred degrees.
- Combustion Catalyst - Extends the burn rate of fuel during combustion to provide a more complete fuel burn resulting in increased gas mileage, fewer harmful emissions and less carbon buildup on engine parts.
- Detergents – Removes harmful deposits from fuel pumps, injectors and throughout the fuel system.
- Lubricants – Provides lubrication to pistons, fuel pumps and injectors, reducing friction and prolonging the working life of the engine.
- Fuel Stabilizer – Prolongs the life of stored fuel; ideal for seldom used equipment.
- Polymerization Retardant & Dispersant - Reduces sludge buildup in fuel which can plug filters.
- Rust and Corrosion Inhibitor – Prevents tank and fuel system corrosion caused by oxidation and condensation.
- Demulsified – Helps remove water from fuel
XFO™ is Proven to Enhance Operational Performance in Many Sectors
XFO™ works effectively on all types of fuels
What Makes XFO™ Standout from the Others?
XFO™ (“Xtreme Fuel Optimizer”) is derived from the Nobel Prize winning chemistry for NASA in the space shuttle program in the 1970’s, XFO™ combines with diesel fuel or gasoline to create a more efficient combustion event. XFO™ is a fuel borne catalyst with a primary active ingredient of a soluble organo-metallic compound that helps to reduce ignition delay by improving combustion chamber mixing through improved molecular dispersion. Fuel molecules have a tendency to clump together producing an inefficient burn, and XFO™ spreads these molecules to present a fuller, more even, and more powerful burn.
Over 30 years and millions of miles, XFO™ has developed a proven and well-documented track record of reducing fuel consumption and diesel emissions in Class 8 tractors and other diesel engines. Some highlights include:
Highlights of TMC / SAE J-1321 Type II, gravimetric, and carbon mass balance method tests:
- XFO™ lowered fuel consumption 5.05 % for two Kenworth T-800 Series tractors, 7.2 % during steady state testing in school busses, 7 % in a maritime vessel, 7.5 % in two Kenworth tractors with a Cummins ISX engine and a Peterbilt with a Caterpillar C15 engine, and 8.13 % in three C-13 Caterpillar powered motor coach industries busses.
- XFO™ provides between 8% to 12% increase in fuel performance for diesel and gas performing engines and up to 20% for fuel generators.
Increased fuel economy, prolonged engine life, decreased emissions, improved performance.
- Increase life of engine / reduces carbon buildup / keeps engine clean
- Does not use octane or cetane
- Increases fuel economy
- Increase horsepower and performance
- Reduces emissions (NOx - 70%, CO – 95%, CO2 – 62%) / Lowers carbon footprint
- Lubricates pistons, pumps, and injectors
- Prevents and reverses sludge build-up
- Prevents rust and corrosion in the fuel system
- Helps keep water out of your fuel
- Stabilizes stored fuel (for years)
- Works in any engine. From lawn mowers, to minivans, to large trucks and equipment.
- Lowers the ignition point of fuel by several hundred degrees...about 400°.
- Easily mixes with other oil-based products evenly without any problems
- of separation or an uneven concentration in the fuel.
- Non-hazardous and can be shipped without specific hazard warnings
- Made in America
Testing, Certificates, and WarrantiesXFO™ has conducted sophisticated on-site testing in a variety of fleets and other equipment. Independent engineers have worked with fleet and maintenance staff to determine test protocols to identify the equipment to be tested and developed a full implementation plan to begin to use XFO™ in various operations. Test data is available for you to review.
- EPA approved
- ASTM D975 certified
- Meets ISO fuel specifications
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available upon request
- Non-hazardous rating and can be shipped without specific hazard warnings
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty act
- Features a $1M (G.A.) Insurance General Liability Policy in place from a major insurance company to cover equipment damage or loss.
XFO™ Compared to Competitors
Validated through testing.
Example Cost Savings With XFO™ vs Without XFO™
(Single semi-tractor trailer fuel tank)
A typical semi-tractor trailer fuel tank holds 150 gallons
The average fuel economy of a semi-tractor trailer is 6.5 mpg
Average Diesel fuel price for July 2022 in the U.S. is $5.57
XFO™ (1 oz rate) cost $0.084 per treated gal
Semi-tractor XFO™ performance: conservative 9%
Semi-tractor (single tank)
With XFO™ Without XFO™ 150-gal x 7.09 mpg @9% = 1,064 miles 150-gal x 6.5 mpg = 975 miles
86 miles improvement
86 miles / 6.5 mpg = 13 gal for the improvement
13 gal @ $5.57/gal = $72.41 for additional 86 miles without XFO™
13 gals treated with XFO™ = $1.10 (1 oz rate) for additional 86 miles
Pay $1.10 (1 oz rate) with XFO™ or Pay $72.41 without XFO™
Result: Total Savings with XFO™ is $71.31 per 150 gallon fill up
Contact SSI's Director of Sales, John Neunan, at +1 (443) 416-7500 about the newest promotions for testing, purchasing, and using XFO™